- Making an online payment is no different then mailing a rent check, your payment is not immediate and is not credited until it is received. The payment has to be processed from your bank, released and then processed and deposited at our bank. Processing payments can take 3-7 days to credit our account.
- Your online payment must be made on or before the 1st, to ensure processing time for the deposit to be completed. Any payment made after the first online, you may be charged a late fee pending which day it is deposited into our account. You will only be charged a late fee if it is deposited into our account after the 5th of the month.
- Please note, any payment made after the 1st, it is late. There is no grace period and your rental history is marked late if it is received and/or paid after the 1st of the month.
- A payment made after the 1st of the month may not allow enough time for the payment to be processed and in our account prior to the 5th of the month. If your payment is not deposited into our account by the 5th of the month, by close of business at 5 PM, you will be charged a late fee.
- If you pay online on the 1st of the month, prior to 8 PM, your payment will be considered paid on the 1st. Any payment made after 8 PM will not be considered paid until the next business day and your rent history will be noted as a late rent payment.
- Payments made after the 1st of the month due to the 1st being on a weekend or a holiday, late fees may not apply pending if you paid the rent on time, the next business day.
REMINDER: A payment is not made the day you enter it into the computer, it is the day the bank notifies us the money has cleared and has been deposited into our account.